Monday, July 27, 2009

Time passed, prayers answered

8 1/2 months
As the years passed, we had been married 7 years when I decided that I wanted another baby. After many months of trying I decided to go to the doctor. Sure enough there was a problem and I was put on Clomid the beginning of the next month. I hated the clomid and decided that it would be God's will if I got pregnant. So I quit the pills and decided that I would just go at it alone. Sometime later I went back to the doctor wanting to try it again. I had taken the Clomid for so long the last time and was unhappy with the way it made me feel but I had to try it again. I wanted a baby so bad, and knew that was the only way it would happen. I took the Clomid one month and was pregnant. I was excited yet so scared to have another a child.
Aleeyah Faithe was born via c-section on August the 31st 2004. She weighed 8lbs 8oz. When they brought her to me she was in piggy tails, and was the chunkiest baby I had ever seen. Her daddy was so proud of her, as was I, but it was hard to think I had another girl. I didn't want to "replace" my memories of Bethanie.


9 months
18 months later Aleeyah was getting ready for her first baby pageant. I was so excited, but knew that I had not been feeling real well. I just couldn't figure it out, but knew that pregnancy was not the reason. I had to take fertility with Aleeyah so there was NO way that I could get pregnant that easy. On the morning of the pageant it was icing outside and I told Sam the night before to bring home a test just in case. I took it that morning and it was instantly positive.
On September 26th, 2006 Averrie Samarah came into this world. She weighed 8lbs and 4 oz. She had no hair lol. Not like the other two girls. As you can see above, she looked just like Aleeyah did when she was a baby. After my c-section with Averrie, I opted to have my tubes tied. I was done having children, for 10 years we had been trying to have a family. Now it was time to raise our family.

I will be having my first giveaway this week, hard to believe I have posted 100 times. You guys be looking for it.












No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones