The winner is.......
These are cell phone images, so excuse them. My camera was not charged (I know bad photographer), and I don't have a little point and shoot camera to grab shots.
So as bad as it looks this is Aleeyah digging in the bowl.
The winner is Shauna Bell Wagner!!!!! Aleeyah is happy to pose with the ticket, since she is in need of a serious cut on those bangs!!! I have to cut her bangs every two-three weeks, if not they look like this! It says Shauna I swear lol.

So Mrs. Shauna if you will send me a comment on here letting me know how you want me to get these things to you, that would be great! Congratulations girl on both winning and the potty training going with little one!!!










YAY!!! Thanks Stacy! I'm super excited...about both winning (my first give-away win) and the potty training! I need to get that software from you as well so message me on Facebook and we will figure out a time and place to meet up!
ReplyDeleteSounds great. I will send ya message. I have to run into town tomorrow maybe we can meet up then!!!!
ReplyDelete