Well, Aleeyah has been at cheer camp for two days so far. The first day was a little shaky with her telling me that she would scream at the top of her lungs if I left her there. I did not intend to leave her at the gym, but NOT having to do the cheers with her sure would be nice to!! Little by little I would sneak further away from her. Aleeyah has never stayed away from me not even for a night. After loosing Bethanie, I have a fear of leaving one of my kids. I am slowly trying to get out of that!! By the end of the day Aleeyah was out there yelling at the top of her lungs, IN A GOOD WAY!!! She was cheering with them and having a great time. She loved it.....even telling me that "cheer camp was AWESOME" with a little hand action to boot. She was so excited about going this morning and was the first one through the door. She went to her "cheer-teachers" and began playing duck, duck, goose. She did not need me all day long!! That was kinda sad to see that she is growing up on me, but a relief that she can proof people wrong. Everyone always tells me that Aleeyah is "anti-social", and that she will never get better. I am home schooling her and I believe that has everything to do with their opinions. They think that she will never come out of her shell if I don't send her to public school. She has a tendency of proofing them wrong. It might take her a couple of hours but then she is right out there with the rest of them. I am the one that keeps her from doing things, and I realize that now. I am not a "crowd" type of person, and even a little crowd bothers me. I don't like to "visit", and do things with people. Call me a hermit, that is okay, at least I fess up to it ha ha. At least Averrie is nothing like me, and she is nothing like Sam. Averrie is more like the high school version of me. When I would do anything, talk to anyone and play any sport. Thank goodness I only got ONE with my disposition haha.....










No comments:
Post a Comment