Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Home and back again..

Granny got to come home yesterday afternoon. The girls were so excited, and was making her get well cards last night. We were all drawing when my great uncle from Arizona called. He said that he had been calling granny's house and couldn't get them. I was sure they had went to bed, and that it was nothing more. Then my mother called and said that they had granny back at the ER in Mena, and that they were rushing her to Ft. Smith. Her lung was releasing air into her body cavity. They said at Mena that this was common, but FS never told the family that this could happen. Granny was pretty swollen and we are not sure what will happen now. My mother and myself are heading up there tomorrow, and hopefully Averrie will be better so that we can take the girls with us. Granny wants to see them really bad, and I am afraid that she will have to be kept in the hospital and won't get to come home.
On another note, Sam has found Night Rider on Netflix. HEAVEN HELP ME!!! I can't stand David Hasslehoff, and would rather not listen to K.I.T speak. He seems to be in heaven over there, with the girls setting next to him, just as interested as he is. Aleeyah can't believe that a car can talk haha. I wonder if I should turn on the cordless phone, since it messes up the WiFi signal and it causes the Netflix to go out. Let's see if it causes a commotion...YEP, it sure does!!! This could be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones