Today was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! This weather always give me spring fever, even though with Arkansas weather who knows what tomorrow will bring! Of course looking at www.weather.com it shows that we are going to have a wonderful high of 40 degrees on Thursday UGGGG!!!!!!! At least we got things done today. Aleeyah was sick with a fever last night and a horrible cough, so church was out for me this morning. Sam went and took Averrie, and said she made quite a spectacle!! Grabbing Sam by the hand in the middle of service and demanding they go home!! I bet the preacher enjoyed that one LOL...
So when they got home we decided that it was time to till the garden spot, and get ready for flower beds. Yes, we have lived here 8 years and I have no flower beds. Why, you may ask? I hate dirt. I can not stand to have my hands in it, I hate to get in a flower bed to do anything with it.
I know that is strange, but it is something that has always been a peeve of mine. Even when I was little, I would not play out side and if I did I would scream if I got any dirt on me. Mom would think I was dying and it was a speck of dirt. Guess what, Aleeyah is just like me. Averrie got in that garden and walked on that fresh dirt with bare feet. She would not keep her shoes on. Then there was Aleeyah who cried and told us NOPE, that is not happening with me. Bless her heart!!
I opened all the windows today, cleaned all the floors, and all the laundry is finished!!! I even scrubbed the edge of the hardwoods with a toothbrush! Tomorrow is supposed to be another wonderful day, and I hear the windows calling my name!! Time to clean them inside and out. We opened the french doors today, onto the screened in porch and just let the air blow through the house. Of course Max the cat loved it. Since he never gets to see outside LOL...
I love that screened in porch and can't wait till spring is in full bloom, so that dinners can be served on the table I have out there. I can't wait!!
Well, guess I will run, dinner dishes need to be finished!! Hope everyone has a wonderful week...
Just think spring break is soon!!!!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment