Ok, time for me to shop. My husband is out of town and I need some new clothes. I mean going from a size 16 to a size 8 in 4 months can cause the clothes to fall off. I mean not that I mind having to squeeze my butt into an 8 or anything..but the clothes are SOOOOOO expensive now days. So as Sam goes off for a fishing tournament (in which he is going to freeze), I am staying mighty warm in the department stores. We should help out the economy right? Well, I am willing to do my part!! I mean IF I HAVE TO!! LOL LOL
So I am figuring Wal-mart is the first stop, need some cute shirts and I love wal-mart. Then on to Stage to see what they have in store for the girls. I ordered Aleeyah the cutest smock dress from ebay (my favorite place). I love the boutique clothes they have on there for the girls. This little dress was adorable, and I HAD to have it. Of course, Sam don't know about it. I usually won't spend any money if I have to watch it go out of my hand lol. Like in Stage, I will look and look, but then I won't spend a dime. If I am on ebay, I just paypal the thing and I don't see it exiting my hand!! Stupid I know, but that is a thought that makes me feel better!! This little smocked dress will be perfect for church, and I pray it is warm enough for her to wear it sunday. I am going to Stage to find a pair of Keds for her to wear with it. I am looking for a light blue big hair ribbon for her to match. I can't wait to see her in it. For Averrie there was this adorable pink sparkly dress that will look adorable on her!!

Well bed is calling my name so that the stores will see me early...
Here is to the last of spring break..










No comments:
Post a Comment