Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Prayers please..

I need to ask you guys for some prayers for a family that I just learnt about at Kelly's Korner. This hits close to home so I felt the need to forward it to you guys. The Ramer's have two year old twins, a boy and girl. They lost both of their children in a drowning. To loose one child is devastating, but both of your children at once is unbearable. I can't imagine what they are feeling at this time. I remember all the feelings that I had during that time, and many many years after that. I ask you to remember them as they have to bury their children, return to "life", and for Mrs. Ramer who is pregnant with another little girl!! God tells us that not one dove falls that he does not know about, and I know that these children are with the heavenly father. Those left behind are the ones that endure the unspeakable pain that no one could explain or imagine!! Please just add them to your list of prayers and thank you guys so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I cannot even imagine! I am praying for them!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones