Have you ever had a dream and had no idea what it could mean? It seems so real that you can't shake it when you wake up in the morning? Well, I did last night. It was awful!!!!
I have a fear of loosing my kids and my husband. Every since Bethanie, I just think in my mind that I could never do that again. So I was really tired last night and had this horrible dream. I woke up this morning with tears running down my face, and wondering what in the world that meant! Could there be something that I am supposed to do with the information that I have? Of course after a dream like that, my "disposition" kicks in. In simple terms I am a bitty all day. Tired from the dream, and dreading what it could possibly mean!!! Not sure and I hope that I don't have to find out anytime soon!!!
I have a fear of loosing my kids and my husband. Every since Bethanie, I just think in my mind that I could never do that again. So I was really tired last night and had this horrible dream. I woke up this morning with tears running down my face, and wondering what in the world that meant! Could there be something that I am supposed to do with the information that I have? Of course after a dream like that, my "disposition" kicks in. In simple terms I am a bitty all day. Tired from the dream, and dreading what it could possibly mean!!! Not sure and I hope that I don't have to find out anytime soon!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment