Saturday, February 14, 2009

Episodes

Aleeyah woke up with one of her what I like to call "episodes" yesterday morning. On occasion, Aleeyah will wake up and feel so bad. She will be extremely tired, and won't be able to play or keep her head up. She does not run a fever with this, but simply is EXTREMELY tired. I thought that yesterday was due to me making her get up early so that she could play with her cousins who were coming for the day. Every time these end with the same thing, she jumps up, vomits and then is better. She is not really herself all day, but she is better. Not laying around everywhere. I mean this child can vomit faster than any child I have ever seen. We walk into a Mexican restaurant **vomit**, she eats the food at a Mexican restaurant **serious VOMIT**. Really she does not even have to eat the food, she has recently decided that just walking into one was enough to make her sick. ANY other restaurant in town and she will be fine, Mexican does her in. It scares me really bad that something is wrong with her stomach. If so, why would it not be doing this on EVERY type of food???
********
If you have heard of this before (and it was OK) let me know. I just sometimes wonder if there is something that I can do to make it stop... Well all of you guys have a wonderful v-day and a great weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones