Monday, November 9, 2009
Prayers prayers prayers........
Okay you guys...I have a prayer request. My sister n law has a friend who is 25 wks pregnant. She went to find out what the baby was and Dr. R told her that he thought he seen something wrong with the baby boy named "C". She has not told her family, and has not told her husband or parents. For that reason I will only use her initials when I explain the urgent need for prayers. V- went today and the doctor preformed the special ultrasound, and broke the bad news to her and my sister in law. The baby "C" has Edwards Syndrome, also known as Trisomy 18. The prognosis for the baby will be 95% chance of death in utero, and if born the chances of survival through the first week of life is less than 50% chance. She is really upset and needs all the prayers in the world. Can you imagine what she is feeling right now, knowing that her child will not live in this world very long?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment