I was setting here reading blogs when Aleeyah calmly walks over to start a conversation.
Aleeyah: "mom, look at me! Look how soft I am" as she is poking at her belly, butt, chest and cheeks
Me: "Yes, you are a softy"
Aleeyah: "hmmmmm, I guess God should have made me into a stuffed animal"
OH AHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAA
The things that kids come up with, you have to love them!!!!
*****************
I needed something to cheer me up today. I guess all this cold weather and rain has just got me blue. It could have been that someone LIED, I repeat LIED about the school's mileage increase. Telling me that it would raise my taxes "only $50.00 to $100.00" more a year. Hello, someone needs math lessons. I paid them this morning and they rose almost $200.00. I own my home and still don't own it. UNREAL!!!!
****************
I guess that is another reason I am down and out. The gloomy weather, the money that don't grow on trees, and the slow times at Motors, just make me blue.
I think that I will take my dear friend up on the offer to go and get facials and spa treatments in Hot Springs. I think I may need a day away from the reality of the world. WAIT, I will have to come back won't I???? Man!!!!
*****************
Not to mention that the test that I took on Facebook told me that I have a brain the size of a cat. Well, if it is anything like my cats brain I am in serious trouble!!! Max is as dumb as a box of rocks and I really don't want to spend the rest of my life "thinking" as he does!! Thankfully, those test are about as dumb as the results they offer!!










No comments:
Post a Comment