Friday, January 30, 2009

New Addition to the Frost Family!!

GOT YA!! No the addition is not another **LIVE** addition, but that of a couch. We went to Washburn's not really wanting to buy anything. I wanted to look around, I wanted to see what they had. I told Sam, who like I said is cheap, so I told him that I would call 911 when he seen the prices. I knew that heart failure was a sure thing when he really got to looking. So we get to Washburn's and before we go in, I warn my two angels..WE DON'T touch anything!!! That is warning number one, and I know that the first thing on Averrie's mind when we walk in is "TOUCH". I look around, since I already knew what I wanted, and I couldn't find it. It was something that they would have to order. OK, that is fine!! Let me see if I can find something that is close to it that won't send Sam into a spiral of words!! LOL!! Well, I FOUND IT..a sectional that is amazing. I then begin the whole explaining why I need this sectional. Guess what? He fell for it. They are bringing my new leather sectional out around 4:30 today. I can't wait. We went ahead and got the ottoman to go with it, and I seen the tables that I am going back to get!! I was so pleased that I found something that I actually L.O.V.E.D!!! Something that I could see in my living room, that would fit the log cabin look that I wanted. I am just so pleased, since this is the first ever set of NEW couches that I have had. We wanted to make sure that our house was done and paid for before we did anything in the **Wants** department. We bought used the first time and paid so little for them. I am sending them to my little brother since they can't get new couches. They to will have to do as we have through these years and take their time getting things. Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend, remember it is Friday!!!!

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones